An Away Day With The Faeries
This is the day you have always wanted. A day full of magic and wonder. Join us as we seek permission to go through the 'Mists of Avalon' which have also been called 'The Lake of Wonder' to meet and commune with our Faery neighbours.
During this day you will learn:
- How to safely access the faery realms
- Who are your own faery guardians
- How you can welcome the Faery into your home to keep the space free and flowing
- About Faery integrity and contracts
- About the Faeries and nature spirits of the land
- How to work with the Faeries to help and support the next seven generations
"We have had an ever growing communication with and understanding of the Faery world opening up for us over the past few years. However, it is only in recent times that we have been shown more of our deep, deep connection with the Faery realms. It has been very much a re–membering, for as we have studied the works of known authorities such as R.J. Stewart and Tom Cowan, their words only confirm our knowing." – Howard and Elsa.
Full price: £65. Concession: £55
Sat 6th February 2016—12:00pm – 8:00pm
During the day you will experience:
- A re-awakening of the communication with the Faery that you had as a young child.
- Understand more of the differing areas of the Faery Kingdom and what parts are hungry for us to work in closer co-operation for our future.
- Looking exactly at what area you want help with if you are appealing to Faery for assistance.
- Understand how to make a contract with Faery and negotiate terms that are happy for you both.
- Meeting with the Faery and nature spirits who are caretakers of the land of your home and seeking guidance from them in how we can help to restore the balance.
- The joyful and playfulness of Faery energy.
Would you like to apply for this course? Simply fill in the form and submit it to us.
Concessions are available to seniors, full time students, recipients of government benefits including job seekers allowance but excluding child and working tax credits. If you are applying for concessionary rates, you can now upload a scan or photo of your benefit entitlement. Alternatively, you can post a photocopy of your benefit to the office for our records.
Cheques: payable to Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd and posted to the office.
Online Bank Transfer: please contact the office for our bank details.
Cash: Do not post cash! Make an appointment to visit our office and settle up with Jo Read, our Office Manager.
Paypal: see below. Please note that there is a £2.50 handling charge for using PayPal.